This study aims to answer why BUMDesa is always entangled with problems and difficulties to develop and governance. The approach applied in this research was correlational quantitative. The study population included 326 BUMDesa in Pandeglang Regency, Banten Province spread over 32 sub-districts. The samples were selected through purposive sampling technique. The samples were 9 BUMDesa which had run businesses with fairly good activities in 2 sub-districts with coastal tourism characteristics, namely Labuan and Panimbang. Pandeglang sub-district as the capital of Pandeglang Regency, with trade and service characteristics, was also involved. In accordance with the developed hypothesis, the analysis of inferential statistical data was assessed by using the SmartPLS (Partial Least Square) software starting from the measurement model (outer model), model structure (inner model) and hypothesis test. Based on the results of test towards five hypotheses, it was shown that Village Fund had no significant effect on Competence, Village Fund had a significant effect on BUMDes, Entrepreneurial characteristics had an effect on the Competence in BUMDesa governance, Entrepreneurial characteristics had a positive and significant effect on BUMDesa and Competence had a significant effect on BUMDesa governance. Thus, this study provided an evidence that problematic national BUMDesa governance was confirmed in 9 BUMDesa in 3 sub-districts in Pandeglang Regency.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2013). Prosedur Penelitian, Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.
- Altinay, L., Madanoglu, M., Vita, G. De, Arasli, H., & Ekinci, Y. (2016). The Interface between Organizational Learning Capability, Entrepreneurial Orientation, and SME Growth. Journal of Small Business Management, 54(3), 871-891. https://doi.org/10.1111/jsbm.12219.
- Arzubiaga, U., Kotlar, J., De Massis, A., Maseda, A., & Iturralde, T. (2018). Entrepreneurial orientation and innovation in family SMES: Unveiling the (actual), Venturing of Business Journa, l Vol 33 (4) pp. 455-469. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusvent. 2018.03.002.
- As’ad, Ajmal; Syahnur, Haerdiansyah; Arumbarkah, Muara. (2019). Pelatihan Motivasi Dan Kewirausahaan Bagi Warga Desa Sanrombone Kabupaten Takalar, Jurnal Pengabdian Ukhuwah,Volume.1 No.2 (Desember ).
- Bustang, Akhmad, Hakim, Lukman. (2018). Effectiveness of Village Fund Management: A Case Study in Bone District, South Sulawesi, Bappenas Working Papers, 1(2), 185-196. https://doi.org/10.47266/bwp.vli2.19.
- Badan Litbang Kemendagri. (2015). Dinamika Tata Kelola Pemerintahan, Kementrian Dalam Negeri RI.
- Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan RI. (2020). Laporan Hasil Pemeriksaan Keuangan Dana Desa Tahun anggaran 2019.
- Chatterjee, S, Ghosh, S, & Chaudhuri, R (2020). Adoption of ubiquitous customer relationship management (CRM) in enterprise: leadership support and technological competence as moderators, Journal of Relationship Marketing, Volume 19, Issue 2, 75-92, Taylor & Francis, https://doi.org/10.1080/15332667.2019.1664870.
- Cherchem, N. (2017). The relationship between organizational culture and entrepreneurial orientation in family firms: Does generational involvement matter? https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfbs.2017.04.001
- Kamaroesid, Herry. (2016). Tata Cara Pendirian dan Pengelolaan Badan Usaha Milik Desa, Mitra Wacana Media, Jakarta.
- Khedhaouria, A, Nakara, WA, Gharbi, S, & Chaima Bahri (2020). The relationship between organizational culture and small-firm performance: Entrepreneurial orientation as mediator, European Management Review, Volume 17, Issue2, Pages 515-528, Wiley Online Library, https://doi.org/10.1111/emre.12383.
- Loufrani-Fedida, S, & Aldebert, B (2020). A multilevel approach to competence management in Innovative small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs): literature review and research agenda. Employee Relations, 43(2):507-523, https://doi.org/10.1108/ER-04-2020-0173.
- Leick, Birgit; Gretzinger, Susanne; Makkonen, Teemu. (2021). The Rural Enterprise Economy, 1st Edition E Book, Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, London.
- Lokuge, S, & Subasinghage, M (2020). Knowledge Management Competence and ISD Vendor Innovativeness in Turbulent Markets, arxiv preprint arXiv:2011.09840, arxiv.org,https://arxiv.org/abs/2011.09840
- Mardiasmo (2012). Akuntansi Sektor Publik, Penerbit Andi, Yogyakarta.
- Mc Clelland, David C. (2009). Entrepreneur Behavior and Characteristics of Entrepreneur, The Achieving Society.
- Newcastle University's Centre for Rural Economy/NUCRE. (2021). Rural Enterprise UK, https://research.ncl.ac.uk/ruralenterpriseuk/.
- Orobia, L.A., Nakibuuka, J., Bananuka, J. and Akisimire, R. (2020). Inventory management, managerial competence and financial performance of small businesses, Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies, Vol. 10 No. 3, pp. 379-398. https://doi.org/10.1108/JAEE-07-2019-0147.
- Suseno, BD. (2019) The Strength of Justified Knowledge Sharing on Good Manufacturing Practices: Empirical Evidence on Food Beverage Joint Venture Company of Japan–Indonesia, Quality Acces to Succes, 20 (170), 130-135.
- Suseno, BD; Yusuf, FA Hidayat, S; Surani, D (2022). Application of the Resource Sharing Innovation Model in Addressing the High Unemployment Rate in a Sustainable Way, MIX: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, Management Scientific Journal, Volume 12 Number 2, pp. 306-318, http://dx.doi.org/10.22441/jurnal_mix.2022.v12i2.010
- Suseno, BD., Sari, S., Maksum, A., & Fatoni, M. (2022). The Influence of Business Competitiveness on Relocation Decisions. JEJAK, 15(2), 273-282. doi:https://doi.org/10.15294/jejak.v15i2.32379
- Suseno, BD; Yusuf, FA; Kurnia D. (2021).Development of Patronage Ambidexterity and the Performance of Joint Venture Shopping Centers in Indonesia, Quality Acces to Succes, 22 (181), 30-34
- Smallbone, David; Baldock, Robert; Ekanem, Ignatius. (2012). Encouraging And Supporting Enterprise In Rural, Centre for Enterprise and Economic Development Research Middlesex University Business School, The Burroughs London.
- Suseno, BD, Yuniawan, A, Dwiatmadja, C. (2019). The Model of Capability Soft Governance in Family Business: Empirical Study in Bus Transportation Industry in Jakarta, Indonesia, Journal of Economic Cooperation & Development, Vol.40, Issue 2, Pages 25-58.
- Suseno,BD; Sofa, IH; Widayanto, MT; Basrowi. (2022). Performance, Competence, Job Satisfaction, and Financial Compensation of Cosmetics Salesforce during the COVID-19 Outbreak, Shirkah: Journal of Economics and Business, Vol. 7(2):187-200 DOI: https://doi.org/10.22515/shirkah.v7i2.447
- World Bank. (2021). Development Projects: Rural Enterprise and Economic Development Project - P170215, https://projects.worldbank.org/en/projects-operations/project-detail/P170215 PP No.60 Tahun 2014 tentang Dana Desa Pasal 1, Ayat 2).
- Undang-Undang Nomor 6 Tahun 2014 Tentang Desa.
- UU No. 22 Tahun 1948 Tentang Pemerintah Daerah yang disemputnakan melalui Undang-Undang No. 32 Tahun 2004 tentang Pemerintahan Daerah.