1. The article must be scientific, either based on the empirical research or conceptual ideas. The content of the article have not published yet in any Journal, and should not be submitted simultaneously to another Journal. Article should not be part of fully one chapter of the theses or dissertation. Article template can be downloaded in here.
2. Article must be in the range between 15-20 pages, not including title, abstract, keywords, and references
3. Article consisting of the various parts: i.e. Title, The author's name(s) and affiliation(s), Abstract (200-250 words), Keywords (maximum 5 words), Introduction, Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion and Suggestion, and References.
- Title should not be more than 15 words
- Author s name(s) should be written in the full name without academic title (degree), and completed with institutional affiliation(s) as well as corresponding address (e-mail address).
- Abstract consisting of the discourses of the discipline area; the aims of article; methodology (if any); research finding; and contribution to the discipline of areas study. Abstract should be written in English.
- Introduction consisting of the literature review (would be better if the research finding is not latest than ten years) and novelty of the article; scope and limitation of the problem discussed; and the main argumentation of the article.
- Method consists of an explanation of the approach and research methods used, population and samples, data collection techniques, data validation techniques, and data analysis techniques.
- Results of the study contain research data that have not been analyzed. Data can be displayed in the form of tables, graphs, or narratives.
- Discussion or description and analysis consisting of reasoning process of the article s main argumentation.
- Conclusion should be consisting of answering research problem, based on the theoretical significance/conceptual construction
- All of the references used should be written properly
4. Citation's style used is the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition (we use APA 6th start from Volume 2, Number 2, December 2018) and should be written in the model of body note (author(s), year).
5. In writing the citation's would be better and suggested to use software of citation manager, like Mendeley, Zotero, End-Note, Ref-Works, Bib-Text, and so forth, with following standard of American Psychological Association 6th Edition.
6. Arabic transliteration standard used International Journal of Middle Eastern Studies. For detailed transliteration could be seen at http://ijmes.chass.ncsu.edu/docs/TransChart.pdf
7. Article must be free from plagiarism; through attached evidence (screenshot) that article has been verified through anti-plagiarism software, but not limited to the plagiarism checker (plagramme.com).
COMMITMENT TO ANTIPLAGIARISM
All submitted manuscripts will be double-checked for plagiarism using at least two anti-plagiarism softwares and Academic Journal of Da'wa and Communication unique detection of plagiarism. The submitted manuscripts written under the same 100% or less condition as other published manuscripts would be blacklisted.