Because the research involves human subjects, every article submitted to the Literasi : Jurnal Kajian Keislaman Multi-Perspektif must meet the ethical clearance requirements, including:
- Ethical approval for all research
- Protection of participants
- Informed consent
- No coercion
- The right to withdraw.
- Anonymity and confidentiality
- Appropriate exclusion criteria.
- Concern about participan’s health and well-being.
- Duty of care.
- Additional safeguards for research with vulnerable populations
- Ethical treatment of non-human animals.
- Appropriate supervision.
Further explanation regarding this can be accessed at the following link