Abdul Karim, (SCOPUS ID: 57196185152), UIN Walisongo Semarang, Indonesia
Agus Wahyu Triatmo, (SCOPUS ID:57226894008), Universitas Sebelas Maret, Surakarta, Indonesia
Akhmad Anwar Dani, (SCOPUS ID: 57220007270), UIN Raden Mas Said Surakarta, Indonesia
Ahmad Izudin, (SCOPUS ID: 57202765313) UIN Sunan Kalijaga Sunan Kalijaga, Indonesia
Sih Natalia Sukmi, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Indonesia
Ahmad Hidayatullah, UIN K.H. Abdurahman Wahid Pekalongan, Indonesia
Dyah Fitria Kartika, Universitas Tadulako, Indonesia
Rifqi Fairuz, UIN Salatiga, Indonesia
Okta Nurul Hidayati, Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Kirana Nur Lyansari, UIN Walisongo Semarang, Indonesia
Rama Kertamukti, UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Miftahur Ridho, UIN Sultan Aji Muhammad Idris Samarinda, Indonesia
Peer reviewers should :
- Only agree to review manuscripts for which they have the subject expertise required to carry out a proper assessment and which they can assess in a timely manner.
- Respect the confidentiality of peer review and not reveal any details of a manuscript or its review, during or after the peer-review process, beyond those that are released by the journal.
- Not use information obtained during the peer-review process for their own or any other person's or organization's advantage, or to disadvantage or discredit others.
- Declare all potential conflicting interests, seeking advice from the journal if they are unsure whether something constitutes a relevant interest
- Not allow their reviews to be influenced by the origins of a manuscript, by the nationality, religious or political beliefs, gender or other characteristics of the authors.
- Be objective and constructive in their reviews, refraining from being hostile or inflammatory and from making libelous or derogatory personal comments.
- Acknowledge that peer review is largely a reciprocal endeavor and undertake to carry out their fair share of reviewing and in a timely manner
- Provide journals with personal and professional information that is accurate and a true representation of their expertise
- Recognize that impersonation of another individual during the review process is considered serious misconduct