1. The article must be scientific, either based on the empirical research or conceptual ideas. The content of the article have not published yet in any Journal, and should not be submitted simultaneously to another Journal. Article should not be part of fully one chapter of the theses or dissertation. Article template can be downloaded in here.
2. Article must be in the range between 25-35 pages.
3. Article consisting of the various parts: i.e. title, the author's name(s) and affiliation(s), Abstract (150-200 words), Keywords (maximum 5 words), Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion and Suggestion, and References.
4. Citation's style used is the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition (we use APA 6th start from Volume 2, Number 2, December 2018) and should be written in the model of body note (author(s), year).
5. In writing the citation's would be better and suggested to use software of citation manager, like Mendeley, Zotero, End-Note, Ref-Works, Bib-Text, and so forth, with following standard of American Psychological Association 6th Edition.
6. Arabic transliteration standard used International Journal of Middle Eastern Studies. For detailed transliteration could be seen at http://ijmes.chass.ncsu.edu/docs/TransChart.pdf
7. Article must be free from plagiarism; through attached evidence (screenshot) that article has been verified through anti-plagiarism software (example Turnitin), but not limited to the plagiarism checker (plagramme.com).