1. The article discusses adaptation investigated from the perspectives of literature, linguistics, and translation studies.
2. The article has not been published or in the submission process to other journals and publishers.
3. The article must be between 5000-7000 words, not including title, abstract, keywords, and bibliography.
4. Any citation is written based on APA style, which can be checked from https://owll.massey.ac.nz/referencing/apa-style.php
5. The article submitted can be in English or Bahasa Indonesia, but the abstract must be in English.
6. Author must follow the template provided in About the Journal.