About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Management and Islamic Finance (JMIF) openly welcomes scholars, postgraduate students, and practitioners to submit their best research articles that correspond to the topics. This journal covers textual, empirical, classical, and contemporary management and Islamic finance research. The scopes of accepted papers are:
- Management (Islamic finance management, marketing management, Islamic business management, etc.)
- Islamic Finance
- Islamic Economic
- Islamic Economic & Business Law
Peer Review Process
Journal of Management and Islamic Finance (JMIF) reviewing policies are:
- At least two peer-reviewers will review every submitted paper.
- Reviewers are unaware of the authors' identity, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double-blind review method).
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Journal of Management and Islamic Finance is published online twice yearly (June - December).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global knowledge exchange.
Plagiarism screening will be conducted by the Journal of Management and Islamic Finance Editorial Team using Turnitin® Plagiarism Checker.
Article Processing Charge
Every article submitted to the Journal of Management and Islamic Finance will not have any 'Article Processing Charges. This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining, and archiving and allows immediate access to the full-text versions of the articles.
Open Access Policy
Journal of Management and Islamic Finance (JMIF) is AN OPEN-ACCESS journal, meaning that all content is freely available without charge to the users. All open-access papers are licensed and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.