Journal of Economics and Business Review publishes scientific manuscripts in good English (either American or British but not a mixture of them) or Bahasa. Authors who wish to use proofreading or editing services to improve their manuscripts may contact professional language service providers.
Journal of Economics and Business Review author guidelines as follow;
- The length of the submitted paper is at least six pages and no more than 15 pages. Editors will evaluate if an article is needing more than 15 pages.
- Use a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose American Psychological Association, 7th edition Style.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Journal of Economics and Business Review (JUEBIR) template
- The manuscript must be qualified and suggested present follow the structure:
- The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without acronym or abbreviation
- The Abstract has a maximum of 300 words. No citation state in the abstract, contains main problems, purpose, methods, findings, and conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction, Method,Results and Discussion, Conclusion
- Introduction; The introduction includes the background of the issue or problem as well as the urgency and purpose of the research. It must support by the data or relevant literature in the same field and show the novelty of the research
- Method; This section discusses the research methodology. This section consists of several subsections such as the research design, data collection, participants/sample selection and data sources, instrumentation, and data analysis techniques.
- Results and Discussion; This section presents the results and discussion of the research. The discussion in the article aims to answer the problem formulation and research questions, shows how the findings from the research, and interpreting the findings obtained.
- Conclusion; A brief explanation of the significance and implications of the work reported.
- Acknowledgments; Any individuals who contributed to the manuscript but do not meet the authorship's necessary criteria should be acknowledged. Acknowledgments should be limited to those who helped extensively, such as providing statistical help, essential equipment, or translating references.
- References. Expect a minimum of 20 references, primarily with a minimum 80% are journal papers.
Submission of Paper
All manuscripts should be submitted electronically through Journal of Economics and Business Review’s Open Journal System that can be accessed at https://ejournal.uinsaid.ac.id/index.php/juebir. Authors are required to register prior to submission.
Processing and Submiting Charge
Journal of Economics and Business Review is an Open Access journal. Publishing and Submiting an article in Journal of Economics and Business Review is free for charges upon acceptance of the article for publication
Before the accepted manuscript is published in an online issue, requests to add/remove/rearrange the author names must be sent by the corresponding author of the accepted manuscript to the Journal Manager and must include: (a) the reason of this changing (b) written confirmation (e-mail) from all authors that they agree with the changing. Please note that publication of the accepted manuscript in an online issue is suspended until authorship changing has been agreed. After the accepted manuscript is published in an online issue, requests for authorship changing will not be accepted.
If requested, we can provide multiple first-authorship if more than one authors have contributed equally to a paper. In that case, a footnote will be added to the author names and an explanation will be given.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Author and author’s institutions have the right to reuse the manuscript.